2019 Sun Life Resolution Run Corporate Cup
The Sun Life Resolution Run Corporate Cup will see numerous company teams race against each other to see who will be crowned the champions of the Corporate Cup.
By having your staff enter the Corporate Cup it will promote physical fitness within the company, allow your staff to get together outside of the work place and and bond as a team whilst raising money for a good cause.
The winning company of both the 10km and 5km will be given an award at the prize ceremony.
How does it work?
- 5 runners per team
- The accumulative time of all 5 runners will be combined to work out the teams average time.
- Teams can be single gender or mixed gender.
- Companies can enter teams into either the 10km race or the 5km race or both, and you can enter as many teams as you you like.
1. Teams must be 5 members
2. Teams can be male, female or mixed gender
3. All 5 team members overall time will be used to calculate an average or overall time, the team with the fastest time will be the winner of the corporate cup
4. Teams should name their team name after their company
5. Runners should be 18+ years old on the race day and an employee of the company they are running or an advisor of Sun Life Hong Kong limited
6. Runners in the corporate cup results will not count towards individual awards
7. All team members must run 10km in the 10km race and 5km in the 5km race