6. 3公里參賽跑手年齡必須介乎7 - 12歲
7. 5公里參賽跑手年齡必須介乎13 - 18歲
8. 10公里參賽跑手年齡必須介乎16 - 18歲
The 2019 Sun Life Resolution Run School Cup
The Sun Life Resolution Run School Cup will see numerous school teams race against each other to see who will be crowned the champions of the School Cup.
By having your students enter the School Cup it will encourage allow them to lead a healthy lifestyle through sport whilst having fun. It also encourages team bonding whilst raising money for a good cause.
The winning schools of the 10km, 5km and 3km will be given an award at the prize ceremony.
How does it work?
- 3 runners per team
- The accumulative time of all 3 runners will be combined to work out the teams average time.
- Teams can be single gender or mixed gender.
- School can enter teams into the 10km race or the 5km race or the 3km race or all of them , and you can enter as many teams as you you like.
1. Teams must be 3 members
2. Teams can be male, female or mixed gender
3. All 3 team members overall time will be used to calculate an average time, the team with the fastest time will be the winner of the School Cup
4. Teams should name their team name after their school
5. Runners should be a student of the school they are running for
6. Runners in the 3km should be between 7 - 12 on the event day
7. Runners in the 5km should be between 13 - 18 on the event day
8. Runners in the 10km should be between 16 - 18 on the event day
9. All team members must run 10km in the 10km race, 5km in the 5km race and 3km in the 3km race.
10. Runners in the schools cup results will not count towards individual awards