The Sun Life Resolution Run 2020 Schools Cup
The Sun Life Resolution Run Schools Cup will see numerous school teams race against each other to see who will be crowned the champions of the Schools Cup.
By having your students enter the Schools Cup it will encourage allow them to lead a healthy lifestyle through sport whilst having fun. It also encourages team bonding whilst raising money for a good cause.
The winning schools will be given an award at the prize ceremony.
How does it work?
- 3 runners per team
- The accumulative time of all 3 runners will be combined to work out the teams average time.
- Teams can be single gender or mixed gender.
- School can enter as many teams as you you like.
1. Teams must be 3 members
2. Teams can be male, female or mixed gender
3. All 3 team members overall time will be used to calculate an average time, the team with the fastest time will be the winner of the Schools Cup
4. Teams should name their team name after their school
5. Runners should be a student of the school they are running for
6. Runners should be 13+ years old on the race day
7. Runners in the schools cup results will not count towards individual awards